Sunday, April 5, 2009

spring smells

another sunny weekend...we have been having good fortune in that department, and yesterday's junior open house was a great sucess–a bit chilly, but the first sunny joh in several years. my only prayer is that get acquainted day in two weeks will be just as beautiful.

yesterday evening kayla and i decided to break out my little firepit and we had a barbeque, roasting seasone vegetables in tin foil, and hot dogs (for me–kayla is vegetarian), and finally, delicious smores. it was so windy, however, that the smoke and ash blew all into our clothes and so now i smell like campfire, which makes me unwarrentedly happy. mmm. campfire.

if they made a perfume for garlic and campfire, i would totally wear it. that is how much i love both.

2 comments:

Chris Garaffa said...

S'mores! That was so much fun last year Agatha! When are you coming to visit CT again? I feel like I haven't seen you in ages, except for that random trip to the mall in December.

Agatha Wells said...

oh my gosh! i was just thinking of our campfire evening last summer :). i miss you! i'm going to CT at the end of april, but it's to be in a friend's wedding, so i don't know how much time i'll have.

how are you??

it's not just for the classroom!